In-Network Accepted Insurance Plans
Third Coast Foot and Ankle works with a number of insurance plans in order to accommodate as many patients’ needs as possible.
Please review our list of accepted insurance plans below. If you have any questions, please contact our office for help. Self-pay is also accepted.
Accepted Insurance Plans and Payments
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS): Blue Traditional, Blue Access, Blue Preferred, Blue Priority, Medicare plans, Medicaid plans
- Arise (through WPS)
- Children’s Community Health Plan
- Exceedent Commercial plans ONLY
- Health Payment Systems Commercial plans ONLY
- Independent Care Health Plan (iCare)
- Managed Health Services (as of 5/1/2021)
- Medicaid T-19
- Network Health
- Sheboygan Employers Health
- Together with CCHP Marketplace Exchange
- Trilogy Health Networks Commercial plans ONLY
- Trilogy Health Insurance Medicaid: A referral must be submitted to Trilogy by your primary care doctor
- United Healthcare
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
- WEA Trust
- Wisconsin Physicians Service (WPS)
- Worker’s Compensation
Please note that insurance plans through Froedtert and Aurora may not be considered in-network. Please contact your insurance company to verify our network status.