Need a Foot Doctor in Oak Creek or New Berlin?
Third Coast Foot and Ankle provides fast, comprehensive, and friendly podiatry care from our offices in New Berlin and Oak Creek. We help patients overcome the issues affecting their comfort and mobility and get them back to doing the things they love.
A Local, Independent Foot Doctor
- Same-day appointments available when needed.
- A personable approach to your foot and ankle care where we take the time to understand your unique needs and recommend a plan to best meet them.
- Expertise in a wide range of treatments, ranging from traditional methods to custom orthotics and advanced technologies.
- Telemedicine appointments available when you can’t or prefer not to visit the office.
A Podiatrist for All Ages and Conditions
Dr. Lucy Meier is a board-certified podiatrist who is glad to serve Oak Creek, New Berlin, and the surrounding communities. She specializes in treating many different conditions and problems, including:
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Fungal Toenails
- Plantar Warts
- Sports Injuries
- Children’s Foot and Ankle Conditions
Whatever the problem may be – even if it’s not listed above – please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are always accepting new patients and more than happy to help!
Care for Now, Prevention for the Future
At Third Coast Foot and Ankle, we not only want to treat the immediate foot and ankle problems you or your family may be facing; we also want to reduce your risks of recurrences, new problems, and complications in the future.
We keep up with our patients to ensure you’re best set for whatever may be ahead, whether that is a change in lifestyle, a change in career, or the purely unexpected. By establishing a sound doctor-patient relationship, we can help you prepare for the road ahead.
We are proud to serve our community, and would love the opportunity to live up to your expectations as well.
Please reach out to us today by filling out the contact form above. A member of our staff will respond during our standard office hours.